Allowing your clients to self-book or pre-book their appointment with you saves time for not only them but for you also. It's convenient for all parties involved and it makes the process much easier.
This means that even when you have closed the doors for the day, your clients can book in (and pre-pay) for an appointment with you, meaning instant new business for the future week, without even speaking to the client.
This can free up a lot of time for you or your assistant as your website has already provided the information the visitor needed and placed confidence that they could book an appointment with you for a suitable date and time.
If your website currently doesn't have an online booking section, now is the perfect time to change that.
You may be asking yourself the following questions;
- How does a client book a time that is not only suitable for them but suitable for me also?
- How will I be notified when somebody has made a self-booking on my website?
- I offer many different types of treatment, how do I know which one the client has booked?
- Do I really need an online appointment booking system to survive in the future?
- How do I receive payment if a client has chosen to pay upfront via credit card?
All of the above points are common concerns and the answer always differs for each individual business. The best thing to do would be to fill out the information on our Get Started page as this will allow us to give you a much more detailed answer based on your own business needs.
Here's to welcoming you into the digital age of business! Click the button below to get started.